Wall Street Change offers simple, logical solutions to tough economic problems
that appear to have been caused by Wall Street Investment Fraud.

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Saturday Night Live Transcript of a CSPAN Spoof involving George Soros, Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, and the Bailout.

Transcript of Saturday Night Live CSPAN spoof starring "George Bush, Nancy Pelosi, Barney Frank, and George Soros" lookalikes. I transcribed this myself, my preference is anyone can put a link to here rather than just cutting and pasting it somewhere else, thanks.

Barney Frank
Many of you are probably wondering where did that 700 billion missing from our economy go. To help answer that, let me introduce our good friend, Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager George Soros.

George Soros
Zo vut became of zat 700 billion dollars. Well, Basically it belongs to me now. Actually, it's not even dollars anymore but Swiss Francs. Since I have taken a short on position against the U.S. Dollar.

George Bush
Oh Really - that's not good.

George Soros
You're not to speak, I don't like you.

George Bush
(nods incoherently)

George Soros
Yes uh, the U.S. Dollar will have to be devalued sometime next week, either Tuesday or Wednesday, I haven't decided which yet, it will depend on how I feel.


Barney Frank
Thank you very much Mr. Soros, You're a great man.

George Soros
Yes, could I just add that even though you know whats coming, you won't be able to do anything about it.


Nancy Pelosi
You're a wise man, Mr. Soros (in awe), and a powerful one.

Barney Frank
You are better than us.

George Soros
(to Anne Hathaway's penniless husband) Your wife is physically attractive, sell her to me please.

Husband
Sure

Hathaway
OK.

End of faux CSPAN conference courtesy of Saturday Night Live.

The video clip has since been removed by NBC. However, you can download it at Saturday Night Live Spoof starring George Soros lookalike. This link automatically downloads a wav file to your computer so don't click on it if you don't want it on your computer. I downloaded it with no problems. If you download the video the George Soros piece is in the final 90 seconds, however I don't think you can fast forward the video to the final 90 seconds.

No comments:

Share Gadget